- All children are to arrive at school tomorrow at the normal time, in mufti, with their back pack and one gear bag.
- Everyone is required to bring morning tea and lunch for Tuesday.
- Every child must have a water bottle and a brimmed hat.
- Please check that all gear on the list has been packed and named.
- Any medication that your child will require (such as inhalers, antihistamine cream, hydrocortisone cream etc) is to be in a zip locked bag, along with a medical form, and handed to Katie upon arrival at school.
We have a group of parents organised to come out to camp to support our whānau. Some are full-time and others will be part-time. We will be well supported and thank the rest of you for not visiting during the three days. Part of the purpose of camp is for your children to develop independence.
If you should need to contact us in an emergency, please use Tracy's cellphone which is
027 363 0220 or the camp number which is 03 02998788 and after hours 0800 462732.
We will see you Thursday afternoon. Keep an eye out for updates on the school Facebook page to check out our adventures!