Orana Park trip Monday and Tuesday
The weather looks great for our trip to Orana Park tomorrow and on Tuesday!
Some final reminders for the students:
- Wear school uniform to school and be at school at the usual time
- Bring a good sized lunch and a full water bottle
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is lots of walking involved
- Bring any medication required (eg. inhaler)
- Optional - rain jacket (Tuesday), school sun hat
Tracy and Rae's classes along with half of Steve's class are going on the trip tomorrow.
Katie and Gayle's classes along with half of Steve's class are going on the trip Tuesday.
We leave school at 9:30am and return at 2:30pm.
Thank you again to all of the adults who are accompanying us as active supervisors!
We look forward to all of the fun and learning to come!