Tomorrow, Friday 27th October is our long jump event for years 5-8, to be held at Hillview Christian School.
- Comfortable P.E / athletics gear or their house t-shirts if they have one.
- Comfortable running shoes or sneakers.
- Sunscreen - It would be a good idea to apply sunscreen before school and we will have sunscreen available to apply throughout the event.
- Warm jacket or jersey (school jacket is great).
- Lunch, more food than usual may be helpfual as the children will be on the go.
Please do not use the lunch-online service tomorrow.
At 1:15pm all classes will be heading out to the East Hub Inner Courtyard (in front of the office) to listen to instructions for the afternoon. Students will then walk down to Hillview Christian School's Senior Campus (on Gamblins Road) at 1:30pm to begin competing. We will be finished and returned back to Beckenham School by 3:00pm.
Families are welcome to meet us at the Hillview campus to support your children, at 1:45pm.
Gayle & Jenny.
Post a Comment